Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moving so fast....

I sat down to write in this blog at least 20 times in the past month and got distracted by some fast-moving idea, question, conversation, challenge and/or possibility that jumped up to surprise me. The short version: Life is fascinating and complicated and glorious...and time is moving fast.

How to summarize: The women keep gathering and having remarkable conversations and cooking up delicious and mysterious stews. Constellations of Hope is following all Her 'yeses' to multiple new impulses and coming-togethers. Doug and I are laughing a lot at our rescued 10 month old Golden Retriever puppy, Sarah and loving on our 12 year old Lily. My boys are very tall and wonderful and they love me. Twenty friends joined me for my 57th birthday on January 20 for a 'Birth-Auguration Party' where we celebrated all the bright energy of hope and gratitude in the air - and ate entirely too much dessert.

May this Year of the Ox bring your rich rewards for following your passion all the way to your destiny.
Love,
Kathe

No comments: